Friday, February 12, 2010

Brecken-wind

I get an email from Tom first thing in the morning that his ski trip has chosen Breckenridge as base camp this year. I trade out skis and put away the back country gear and head south to meet up with them.

The resort lived up to it's nickname as the wind howled on all four peaks. Despite the obvious problem of windchill the snow was decent and the company was great, looking forward to a couple hours with them on Saturday at Keystone.

Bundled up while screwing around on the T-Bar.

Always a welcoming face when you open the door.

3 comments:

clew said...

Hi Andy - just browsed by your blog today ... Love your photos. I'm a flatlander but my brother lives in Estes Park and I get there when I can.

The pup is cute :)

Moz Ice said...

your dog cool ... I remebered my dog was dead because someone give a poison food to my dog T_T .. hiks

http://www.mozwantedsoftware.com

Anonymous said...

SIZZLING INDIAN ACTRESS GALLERY - GLOBAL INFOSOFT